Oh boy, was it worth it! You get so so much for what you pay for this trip, and all the sights are can’t-miss. I would not have changed anything about our day. We got to see so many breathtaking sights with opportunities to eat and rest between attractions. Read More
Large Coach All Inclusive Blue Mountain Day Tour
Escape the City for a Day
Excellent, Local Guides
Combines Nature, Culture & Wildlife
This tour only operates in peak season from the 27th of Dec to the 4th of Jan 2020. Travel in comfort on an air conditioned coach with a driver & an expert tour manager, both escorting you to see the best highlights of the Blue Mountains. This all inclusive tour combines a visit to all the famous viewing points including the Three Sisters along with a visit to Scenic World, home to the worlds steepest railway in the world, highest cable car in Australia and a guided rainforest boardwalk with our guide. Lunch is also included, a visit to Featherdale for a hands on Australian Wildlife Experience and a cruise back into Sydney Harbour.
Why Take This Tour?
Receive an excellent value tour that will save you time & money during your visit.
Enjoy lunch & guided bush walks within the Blue Mountains to spectacular lookout points.
Glide through the Blue Mountain skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Get up close & personal with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
The perfect way to escape the city for a day with your group!
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: $225
• Child (3 -12 years): $185
• Infant ( o-2 years): $90
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
This tour is available exclusively during our peak week from the 27th of Dec to the 4th of Jan 2020.
Meeting Point & Departure Time:
Early morning pick up points are scheduled from 6:40 am from a selection of popular city hotels.
• 6:40 am Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street, Darling Harbour.
• 6:50 am Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park (rear entrance), 132 Castlereagh Street.
• 7.05 am Four Seasons Hotel (rear entrance), 98 Harrington Street, The Rocks.
Guest must be at the meeting point 5 minutes prior.
Full-day tour, finishing at approx 6:30 pm.
Modern, comfortable & air-conditioned 53-seater coach.
Max. Group Size:
- Tickets to: Scenic World, Scenic Railway, Skyway & Cable Car.
- Hands on Experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Parramatta River Cruise
- Guided rainforest walk
- Lunch catering to Gluten Free diets, Vegan, Vegetarians.
- Air Conditioned Coach.
- Professional staff, A friendly & knowledgeable Tour Manager
- Experienced coach driver
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips for your guide
What to Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the structure of the day’s itinerary set?
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
What is Scenic World?
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
Can dietary requirements be catered to?
Yes, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
What's included on this tour?
This tour includes the following: a friendly and knowledgeable guide, guided bushwalks, all transport, a chef prepared lunch and all entrance fees and tickets.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
Where and when does the tour conclude?
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour – both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll.
Will restroom facilities will be available on this tour?
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
• Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• Visit famous Echo Point lookout in Katoomba for stunning views of the Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters, in the Blue Mountains. Our coach will bring you here, unlike other tour operators we make sure our driver is taking around dropping you off at convenient places while our tour manager is focused on you and not driving as well.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.
Highly recommend this to everybody, with kids, as a couple, or even by yourself. They know how to make you feel welcomed and we had a pretty diverse group so we got to meet people from all over the world!! Read More
Thanks Anderson Tours! We had an amazing time. Ian our tour guide was an expert historian, archeologist, and comedian. This was probably the most complete and action packed tour I’ve been on. Read More