Our Guide K.G , really did make the tour worthwhile.
Wealth of knowledge throughout the “entire” trip. Fully engaged from 1st greet to send off on the Ferry home. She was able to modify the schedule to ensure we were able to see all we wanted to while we negotiated the fog and rainy moments. Would highly recommend this tour group company, and will definitely consider it again on my next visit
ALL-INCLUSIVE SMALL GROUP DAY TOUR
Award Winning Tour with Over 3000 5 Star Reviews
Combines Nature, Culture & Wildlife
Professional Local Tour Guides
Join our all inclusive Blue Mountains day tour with a small group and enjoy the company of a local, experienced guide as you spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains, Scenic World and surrounding areas.
Our signature Blue Mountain day trip from Sydney is the number #1 Blue Mountain Tour based on 5 star reviews departing daily from Sydney! With over 3000 reviews all from our guests who have experienced our All Inclusive Blue Mountains Tour first hand.
This tour is brimming with family-friendly activities, has everything included and promises to deliver an unforgettable day!
See what our Guests are saying
Our Guide K.G , really did make the tour worthwhile.
Bob was so great, he drove us to alternate locations when the fog and mist obstructed views.
Bob was friendly, and very informative – and it seemed like he had great relationships with the attraction operators.
He made sure we all had a great experience
A great way to spend the day; amazing views and an outstanding commentary from Kat, our tour guide. She knew everything about the areas that we visited, could answer every question and was really funny to boot. Big thank you to Kat; a thoroughly recommended day out.
Mike, our tour guide,did an excellent job. The views from the blue mountains were stunning. Lunch was really good. The best part was Featherdale wildlife park and getting to feed the animals.
My husband and I had the most amazing time! Our guide, Steve, was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful during the entire day. He went above and beyond and helped us have the best experience at every single stop. He even took us to some bonus spots! We can’t recommend this tour or thank him enough! It was a day full of beautiful views, great information, and incredible experiences such as riding the steepest railway in the world and feeding kangaroos. 10/10!
This tour was well organized, on time and stopped at amazing sights throughout the Blue Mountains. Our tour guide, Bob, was incredible. He read the weather patterns and made choices on the sequence of sights so that we had the best views. And we had a tricky day of weather so that was no small task. He also shared great local and Aboriginal knowledge.
The guides were great. I had Bob for most of the trip and then KG for Featherdale who gave me a personal guided tour of the sanctuary after I was inadvertently transferred to the bus that was going to the zoo. I had no idea the Blue Mountains were as impressive as they are (much like the Grand Canyon but more green). And, Scenic World was neat with the world’s steepest railway. Featherdale has mostly indigenous animals, so much better than Taronga Zoo which I had visited the day before.
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: AUD$285
• Child (3-12 years): AUD$220
• Infant (0-2 years): AUD$105 (infant seat provided, no prams allowed)
During peak periods from the 26th of Dec to the 7th of January 2024 peak rates apply. And also on long weekends and Public Holidays.
• Adult: AUD$330
• Child (3-12 years): AUD$230
• Infant (0-2 years): AUD$115
Tours are not available on:
• Christmas Day
Meeting Point & Departure Time:
To spend less time in the city and more time in the mountains we limit our departure meeting points to 3 convenient locations.
Check out our pick-up map for locations and times.
DARLING HARBOUR AREA: Park Royal Hotel, Outside 150 Day St, Darling Harbour. We depart at 6:45 AM sharp. Check-in 6:40 AM
CITY CENTRE: Sheraton On The Park, BACK ENTRANCE outside 132 Castlereagh Street, Sydney. We depart at 6:55 AM sharp. Check-in at 6:50 AM
CIRCULAR QUAY & THE ROCKS AREA: FFour Seasons, BACK ENTRANCE outside 98 Harrington St, The Rocks. We depart at 7:05 AM sharp. Check-in at 7:00 AM
Full-day tour, finishing at approx 5:00PM at Circular Quay Wharf.
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, wifi* and seatbelts.
*subject to availability
Max. Group Size:
NOTE: No food or hot beverages are allowed on the mini- coach. No storage for strollers or wheelchairs. If you are travelling with family and friends you must advise in advance or be at the same departure point.
Please check weather forecast ahead of time, changes can be made outside of 24 hours as tour does depart on rainy days. No changes or cancellations will be accepted within 24 hours of departure.
- Our guides are the most important part of the day! They are passionate , professional & informative
- Small Group of 20pp allowing more flexibility & time to explore
- Scenic World, guided admission into Skyway, Railway & Cableway Valued at $49.99
- Guided Rainforest board walk in the Jamison Valley
- lunch catering to Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets
- Unique Lookouts away from large groups
- Interactive experience with native Australian animals at either Featherdale Wildlife Park or Sydney Zoo.
- All transport in a modern fleet with Wifi*
- River ferry return cruising on Parramatta river into Sydney Harbour
*may not be guaranteed at all times depending on vehicle used. Will be available at lunch
What to Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
The Cableway, Skyway and Walkway will operate as usual throughout this time.
Yes, we offer options for Gluten Free meals, Vegetarian, Vegan , and Halal.
This tour includes the following: a friendly and knowledgeable guide, guided bushwalks, all transport, lunch and all entrance fees. It also includes tickets to Scenic World experiences including Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway, Scenic Walkway, hand on experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park and a return rivercruise into Sydney Harbour.
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children as it includes a lot of activities that kids will enjoy especially Scenic World and all the inclusions at this stop and the hands on experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Please note we have no storage for pram/buggy on board our bus.
Conclude your Blue Mountains day trip with a spectacular ferry voyage along the Parramatta River, entering the majestic Sydney Harbour and passing beneath the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, before arriving at Circular Quay Wharf at approximately 5:00pm.
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
Why Take This Tour?
Voted #1 Experience on Tripadvisor in AUSTRALIA.
We have the most 5 Star Tripadvisor reviews! All based on first hand happy guest experiences!
All-inclusive No More to Pay including Scenic World, lunch, Animal Park.
Local passionate guides that stay with you and guide you Not Bus drivers.
Support Family-Operated Small Business.
• Your Blue Mountains Tour adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, early to spend the maximum time in the Blue Mountains, traveling through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• Our one day tour to the Blue Mountains offers breathtaking views taking in a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air. Join in guided walks to see cascades and spectacular lookouts away from the large tour groups. Marvel at beauty of the Three Sisters and listen to informative commentary from local Blue Mountain guides.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest! Discover Stunning Views Of The World Heritage-Listed Blue Mountains from The Skyway, see Katoomba falls, and Ride on the steepest railway in the world.
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities. With lunch options available catering to all dietary needs, Vegan, Gluten free, Vegetarian and Halal.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, kangaroos, and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park(opens in a new tab) or Sydney Zoo! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• Conclude your Blue Mountains day trip with a spectacular ferry voyage along the Parramatta River, entering the majestic Sydney Harbour and passing beneath the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, before arriving at Circular Quay Wharf at approximately 5:00pm.