It was the perfect tour away from the city to see the Three Sisters, the Blue Mountains, and feed kangaroos, along with a lot more! I went with a friend and we absolutely loved our tour guide Robert. Read More
Blue Mountains All-inclusive Day Tour
NOTE: During (24th of May – 15th June 2019) our river cruise will be unable to drop off at Circular Quay. For the duration of the Vivid festival, the river cruise will drop off to Darling Harbour only. We are also offering a Vivid Combo cruise to experience all the lights of Vivid as Sydney is illuminated during this time.
SALE: Travel during May – July and receive $20 OFF pp when you book online and use the code: WINTERSALE
Small, Friendly Groups
Excellent, Local Guides
Join a small tour group and enjoy the company of a local, experienced guide as you spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounding areas.
This tour is brimming with family-friendly activities, has everything included and promises to deliver an unforgettable day!
Why Take This Tour?
Save time & money with this fantastic, all-inclusive tour.
Spend the day as part of a small, friendly group & enjoy a lunch (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Glide through skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World (INCLUDED IN PRICE). Please note Scenic Rail only will be not operating from 11th of June to 21 of June 2019. All other experiences will operate as usual.
Enjoy guided bush walks & spectacular lookouts.
Interact with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: $225
• Child (3 -12 years): $175
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
Monday to Saturday, year-round.
Tours are not available on:
• Sundays, except in peak season (December 22 & 29, 2019).
• Good Friday (April 19) & Christmas Day (December 25).
Meeting Point & Departure Time:
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels.
Check out our pick-up map for locations and times.
- 6.45am – Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour, 100 Murray Street
- 6.50am – Park Royal Hotel Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street
- 6.55am – Mercure Central Hotel, outside Little Regent Street
- 7:00am – Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central, 431 Pitt Street
- 7.05am – Travelodge Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue
- 7.10am- Sheraton Grand (Rear entrance) outside 132 Castlereagh Street
- 7.15am – Intercontinental Sydney, outside 117 Macquarie Street
- 7.20am – Four Seasons Hotel (Rear entrance) outside 98 Harrington Street
Full-day tour, finishing at approx 6:30 pm.
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, wifi and seatbelts.
Max. Group Size:
- Tickets to: Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Guided bush walks
- Unique Lookouts away from large groups
- All transport
- lunch catering to Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Please note that Scenic Railway will be closed for maintenance, between Tuesday, June 11, 2019 – Friday, June 21 2019.The Cableway, Skyway and Walkway will operate as usual throughout this time.
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips for your guide
What to Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the structure of the day’s itinerary set?
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
What is Scenic World?
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
Please note that Scenic Railway will be closed for maintenance, between Tuesday, June 11, 2019 – Friday, June 21 2019.
The Cableway, Skyway and Walkway will operate as usual throughout this time.
Can dietary requirements be catered to?
Yes, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
What's included on this tour?
This tour includes the following: a friendly and knowledgeable guide, guided bushwalks, all transport, a chef prepared lunch and all entrance fees and tickets.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
Where and when does the tour conclude?
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour- both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll.
Will restroom facilities will be available on this tour?
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
• Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• We’ll take you to a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.
If you have two-three days for Sydney and surroundings, this is the trip to take. You can explore Sydney by yourself, but it would be impossible to cover this itinerary by yourself even if you would rent a car. Read More
We arrived at dusk and came under the Harbour Bridge just as the city lights went on. A long and fabulous day. Would definitely recommend this tour. Read More