Nice small group tour and our guide Kat was friendly and very informative – sharing her knowledge of Sydney, Australia and the blue mountains/surrounding area. We were lucky that the mist lifted at the blue mountains so that we could see the sisters, waterfall and amazing view. Overall I’m glad I paid more for a smaller tour company. Kat has so many facts to share with the group throughout the drive and at scenic world. Thanks Anderson Tours!
BLUE MOUNTAINS ALL-INCLUSIVE SMALL GROUP DAY TOUR
Award Winning Tour with Over 2000 5 Star Reviews
Combines Nature, Culture & Wildlife
Professional Local Tour Guides
Join a small tour group and enjoy the company of a local, experienced guide as you spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounding areas.
This tour is brimming with family-friendly activities, has everything included and promises to deliver an unforgettable day!
Why Take This Tour?
We have the most Tripadvisor Reviews! All based on first hand happy guest experiences!
Save time & money with this fantastic, all-inclusive tour.
Explore with the best guides in the mountains part of a small, friendly group & enjoy an all inclusive day out.
Glide through skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Enjoy guided bush walks & spectacular lookouts.
Interact with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: $225
• Child (3 -12 years): $175
• Infant (0- 2 years) $90
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
During peak periods from the 26th of Dec to the 7th of January 2020 peak rates apply.
• Adult A$250.00
• Child A$180.00
• Infant A$100.00
7 days a week
Tours are not available on:
• Good Friday (April 10th, 2020) & Christmas Day (December 25th).
Meeting Point & Departure Time:
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels.
Check out our pick-up map for locations and times.
- 6.45am – Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour, 100 Murray Street
- 6.50am – Park Royal Hotel Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street
- 6.55am – Mercure Central Hotel, outside Little Regent Street
- 7:00am – Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central, 431 Pitt Street
- 7.05am – Travelodge Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue
- 7.10am- Sheraton Grand (Rear entrance) outside 132 Castlereagh Street
- 7.15am – Intercontinental Sydney, outside 117 Macquarie Street
- 7.20am – Four Seasons Hotel (Rear entrance) outside 98 Harrington Street
Full-day tour, finishing at approx 6:30 pm.
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, wifi* and seatbelts.
*subject to availability
Max. Group Size:
- Our guides are the most important part of the day! They are passionate , professional & informative
- Small Group of 20pp allowing more flexibility & time to explore
- Scenic World, guided admission into Skyway, Railway & Cableway Valued at $46pp
- Guided Rainforest board walk in the Jamison Valley
- lunch catering to Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets
- Unique Lookouts away from large groups
- Interactive experinve with with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park hand feeding kangaroos
- All transport in a modern fleet with Wifi*
- River Cruise return cruising into Sydney Harbour
*may not be guaranteed at all times depending on vehicle used. Will be available at lunch
What to Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the structure of the day’s itinerary set?
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
What is Scenic World?
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
The Cableway, Skyway and Walkway will operate as usual throughout this time.
Can dietary requirements be catered to?
Yes, we offer options for Gluten Free meals, Vegetarian, Vegan , and Halal.
What's included on this tour?
This tour includes the following: a friendly and knowledgeable guide, guided bushwalks, all transport, lunch and all entrance fees. It also includes tickets to Scenic World experiences including Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway, Scenic Walkway, hand on experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park and a return rivercruise into Sydney Harbour.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children as it includes a lot of activities that kids will enjoy especially Scenic World and all the inclusions at this stop and the hands on experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Please note we have no storage for pram/buggy on board our bus.
Where and when does the tour conclude?
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour- both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll.
Will restroom facilities will be available on this tour?
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
• Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, early to spend the maximum time in the mountains, traveling through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• We’ll take you to a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.
This tour was the highlight of my recent trip to Sydney. My mom and I did this tour together and are still talking about it. You get to see a variety of sights and get to interact with kangaroos and koalas at the end. Our tour guide Kat was the best tour guide we could have asked for! She was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions!
Highly recommend Anderson’s. Prompt with online responses, on time pickup, clean safe vehicle. Mike was great with just right amount of commentary, quiet time and making us laugh. Very enjoyable day with nice variety of activities introducing us to the Blue Mountain region. Thank you Mike.