Robert was our driver/entertainer/photographer and he fulfilled all these positions wonderfully. Our pick up was on time, followed by a day that ran like clock work in a very good way, not regimental but well organised and executed. We had a lovely group of people which makes it all the better. Read More
Blue Mountains Wildlife Tour
Perfect for Nature Lovers
Excellent, Local Guides
Interact with Native Wildlife
This tour is perfect for those who wish to enjoy the natural splendour of the Blue Mountains by enjoying a self guided walk or would rather take a break at Scenic World café rather than going on the rides while their family & friends visit Scenic World. As well as taking in the iconic views, and visiting the famous Three Sisters you have the opportunity to hand feed a Kangaroo at Featherdale Wild life Park & see a cuddly Koala. This tour concludes by river cruise – a perfect way to end a day cruising under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge into Circular Quay, or if you prefer you can also disembark at Darling Harbour.
Why Take This Tour?
Excellent value tour perfect for families & couples with a love for nature.
If your fond of walking and enjoying magnificent views, famous lookouts & iconic scenery.
Be part of a small tour group & access unique lookout points with amazing views.
Get up close and personal with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: $155
• Child (3 -12 years): $120
• Infant: $60
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
Not available on:
- Good Friday (April 10)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Tours are not available on:
• Sundays, except in peak season (December 22 & 29, 2019).
• Good Friday (April 19) & Christmas Day (December 25).
Meeting Point & Departure Time:
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels.
Check out our Pick-up Map for locations and times.
• 06:45 Novotel Sydney, Darling Harbour, 100 Murray Street.
• 06:50 Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street.
• 06:55 Mercure Central Hotel, Little Regent Street.
• 07:00 Metro Hotel, Marlow Sydney Central, 431 Pitt Street.
• 07:05 Travelodge Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue.
• 07:10 Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park (rear entrance), 132 Castlereagh Street.
• 07:15 Intercontinental Sydney, 117 Macquarie Street.
• 07:20 Four Seasons Hotel (rear entrance), 98 Harrington Street, The Rocks.
• During public holidays, Anzac Day (April 25) and Australia Day (January 26) pick-up locations will be limited due to road blocks. We will let you know of any changes at the time of booking.
• During the period between December 27 to January 5, pick-up locations will be limited to:
• 06:35 Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street.
• 06:45 Mercure Central Hotel, Little Regent Street.
• 07:05 Four Seasons Hotel (rear entrance), 98 Harrington Street
Full-day tour, finishing at approx 6:30 pm.
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, wifi and seatbelts.
Max. Group Size:
- Personalised small group tour
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Tickets to: Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Free time to explore mountains or have a morning coffee
- All transport with small group of 20 people
- Tips for your guide
- Tickets to Scenic World *
* Although entrance to Scenic World is not included in this tour, guests are more than welcome to purchase tickets at their own expense.
What to Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the structure of the day’s itinerary set?
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
What is Scenic World?
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sight seeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
Can dietary requirements be catered to?
Yes, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
What's included on this tour?
This tour includes the following: a friendly and knowledgeable guide, guided bushwalks, all transport, a chef prepared lunch and all entrance fees and tickets.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
Where and when does the tour conclude?
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour – both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll.
Will restroom facilities will be available on this tour?
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
• Anderson’s Tours will pick you up bright and early in Sydney City Centre and set off towards the stunning Blue Mountains!To maximize out time in the area.
• Our small group sizes mean we can take you to a variety of unique lookout points to experience some of the best views of Jamison Valley, Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters – away from the big crowds!
• You will also enjoy short bushwalks with your knowledgeable guide to learn about and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
•Enjoy lunch in Leura at your own expense in the many cafes of Leura.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will have the chance to get up close and personal with native Australian animals! Hand-feed a kangaroo, cuddle a koala, wave at a wallaby and see emus, wombats and much more.
• Enjoy a cruise down the famous Parramatta River into stunning Sydney Harbour, be sure to have your camera at the ready to snap some of the unforgettable views, including the iconic Sydney House!
What a GREAT day. It was never dull and our guide was fabulous. We saw beautiful views of the Blue Mountains, had a nice lunch, visited the awesome wildlife park, and even made a few extra stops along the way. Read More
If you are in Sydney, this tour is an absolute must. The scenery was spectacular and every little thing taken care of on the tour. Every stop was amazing! Read More