What a fabulous day from start to finish! My husband and I were collected by Kat, who proved to be an amazingly knowledgeable, personable and fun guide; she ensured we had a fantastic time and her knowledge of the area was amazing. Read More
Combo 5: Blue Mountains All-inclusive Tour PLUS:
Sydney Vivid Lights Cruise
Award Winning Tour
Includes Blue Mountian All-Inclusive Tour
Enjoy The Vivid Light Festival Cruise
Our Combo Tours are the best way to experience the stunning, natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and visit some of Sydney’s biggest city attractions!
Join us on our All-inclusive Blue Mountain Tour with the company of a local, experienced guide and combine this experience with a Vivid Cruise. This tour offers the best of Sydney experiences during the winter festival of light.
Pricing & Inclusions
• Adult: $255
• Child (3-12 years): $195
• Infant (0-2 years): $100
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
BLUE MOUNTAINS ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR
SYDNEY CITY ATTRACTIONS
• Scenic World
• Featherdale Wildlife Park
• Parramatta River Cruise
• 1-hour cruise of Sydney Harbour during the 2019 Vivid Lights Festival
|Guided bush walks|
|Chef-prepared lunch with options to select from catering to Vegetarian , Vegan and gluten free.|
|A friendly & knowledgeable guide|
How it Works:
Simply book your Combo Tour online and we’ll send you a booking confirmation along with your city attraction ticket!
Why Take This Tour?
All-inclusive Blue Mountain tour, combining a Vivid Light Cruise
Spend the day as part of a small, friendly group & enjoy a lunch (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Glide through skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Enjoy guided bush walks & spectacular lookouts.
Interact with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy the lights from the harbour on an hour VIVID Cruise and enjoy the spectacular lights display in Sydney's famous harbour as part of the Vivid 2019 Festival (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Part 1: The Blue Mountains
Click the tabs for more details
Monday to Saturday, from the 24th of May to the 15th of June.
Meeting Point & Time:
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels.
Check out our pick-up map for locations and times.
Full-day tour, finishing at approximately 6:30 pm.
The Vivid Cruise starts at 7:15 pm and lasts for 1 hour.
Modern, comfortable and safe 20-seater buses, complete with air conditioning, wifi and seatbelts.
Max. Group Size:
What to Bring:
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June- August)
Blue Mountains Tour Itinerary
• Join us for a fun, safe and unforgettable experience in Sydney’s Blue Mountains! Our fully guided, all-inclusive tour promises to deliver excellent value and quality. You’ll be part of a small group led by an experienced, friendly guide who knows the area inside out.
• Enjoy short bushwalks, marvel at the views, visit the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls and Jamison Valley. Then glide through skyways and trek through the rainforest at Scenic World.
•Interact with native wildlife including kangaroos, wombats and koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour terminating at Darling Harbour at approximately 6:15pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blue Mountains Tour:
Is the structure of the day’s itinerary set?
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
What is Scenic World?
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World tickets grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
Can dietary requirements be catered to?
Yes, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
What's included on this tour?
This is an all-inclusive tour which includes the following: all transport, a friendly tour guide, a 2-course lunch, and all entrance fees.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, absolutely. This tour is perfect for families and children. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus so let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one.
Where and when does the tour conclude?
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour – both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll!
Will restroom facilities are available on this tour?
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
Part 2: Vivid Lights Cruise
Vivid Cruise Itinerary & Information
• Your Blue Mountains Tour will conclude in Darling Harbour at approximately 6:30 pm.
• Enjoy a light dinner at nearby cafes & restaurants (at your own expense) before joining your 1 hour Vivid Cruise choose from a 7:15pm or an 8:30pm boarding.
• See more than 80 light installations and projections which will be on display in the main precincts during your 1-hour cruise.
• See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and much more as the city is transformed into a spectacular canvas board of light, music and 3D projections.
• Escape the crowds, take to the water and cruise in comfort.
• Experience the festivities and Sydney’s iconic landmarks from an extraordinary perspective.
Very happy tour, thanks to our tour guide and driver Ian, who took care of us, my friend and their aged parents, nothing complaint, all satisfactory, very relax but full of memory journey, perfect. Read More
Really informative, went above and beyond made this one day that we will never forget. A very well put together package for all ages and kept to a small number to enjoy the experience a bit more than some of the bigger groups we came across. Read More