Blue Mountains All-inclusive Tour + Vivid Lights Cruise
27th of May – 18th June 2022
Blue Mountains All Inclusive
Vivid Light Festival Cruise
Join us on our All-inclusive Blue Mountain Tour with the company of a local, experienced guide and combine this experience with a Vivid Cruise. This tour offers the best of Sydney experiences during the winter festival of light. The Vivid cruise provides a unique perspective and great photo opportunities.
See Opera House, Harbour Bridge as they are transformed into spectacular canvas boards of light, music and 3D projections.
Pricing & Inclusions
Child (3 -12 years): $209
Infant (0 – 2 years): $100
Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
- Tickets to: Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Guided walks to unique lookouts
- Vivid 1-hour Cruise ( Can be booked on a different night)
- All transport
- lunch with all diets catered for.
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips for your guide
How it Works:
Simply book your Combo Tour online and we’ll send you a booking confirmation along with your cruise tickets!
Please note that you must take the Blue Mountains All-inclusive Tour within 7 days of the cruise.
Why Take This Tour?
All-inclusive Blue Mountain tour, combining a vivid Light cruise
Spend the day as part of a small, friendly group & enjoy a lunch (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Glide through skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World (INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Enjoy guided bush walks & spectacular lookouts.
Interact with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park(INCLUDED IN PRICE).
Cruise down the Parramatta River into world-famous Sydney Harbour
1 Hour Vivid Harbour Lights Cruise. Enjoy the lights from the harbour part of Sydney's famous Vivid 2022 Festival ( INCLUDED) and can be booked on a different day to the day tour)
The Blue Mountains
Click the tabs for more details
Monday to Saturday, from the 27th of May – 18th of June.
Meeting Point & Time:
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels. For your Vivid Cruise select from 7:17pm cruise or 8:30pm. Our team will ask you to confirm after your booking is confirmed.
Check out our pick-up map for locations and times.
Click for details.
6:40 am Parkroyal Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street, Darling Harbour.
6:50 am Sheraton Grand (rear entrance), 132 Castlereagh Street.
7.05 am Four Seasons Hotel (rear entrance), 98 Harrington Street, The Rocks.
Full-day tour, finishing at approx. 6:30 pm. Vivid Cruise is 1 hour.
Modern 20-seater buses with air conditioning, WIFI and seatbelts.
Max. Group Size:
20 for Blue Mountain tour
200 for VIVID Cruise
What to Bring:
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
Blue Mountains Tour Itinerary
- Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
- We’ll take you to a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air.
- Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic Worldpasses, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
- Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park!Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
- Farewell our guide at Olympic Park as you board your cruise down the Parramatta River a perfect way to end your Blue Mountain tour in Darling Harbour at. Your Cruise will
- End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour terminating at Darling Harbour at approximately 6:15pm. Enjoy a light dinner at nearby cafes & restaurants here (at your own expense) before joining your 1-hour Vivid Cruise choose.
- A unique perspective and great photo opportunities
- See Opera House, Harbour Bridge as they are transformed into spectacular canvas boards of light, music and 3D projections
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase from our friendly crew at the on board bar (please note our bar is cashless, card payments only)
VIVID CRUISE SCHEDULE
You can enjoy the vivid cruise on the same night as your Blue Mountains Tour or an alternative night.
|Departure Location||Departure Times||Duration|
|Darling Harbour, Aquarium Wharf||6:00pm, 7:10pm||60 Minutes|
|Circular Quay, Wharf 6||6:25pm, 7:35pm||60 Minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Blue Mountains Tour:
Please note, our itinerary can operate in a different order at times, however all attractions and stops are included by the end of the day.
Scenic World is an incredible way to see the Blue Mountains from above and below! A Scenic World tickets grants you access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.
Yes, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.
This is an all-inclusive tour which includes the following: all transport, a friendly tour guide, lunch, and all entrance fees.
The combination tour is not suitable for children as they are not permitted on the NYE Sydney Harbour Cruise. Children are welcome along on any of our other tours, click here to see a full list of our Combo Tours.
The tour concludes at about 6:30 pm at your choice of either Circular Quay or Darling Harbour – both are popular areas full of great restaurants and bars, perfect for dinner or an evening stroll!
Yes, we have lots of bathroom breaks on this tour.
Yes, you can choose to do either the NYE Cruise or the Blue Mountains Tour first. The Combo ticket is valid for 7 days starting after you visit the first attraction.
Music, two firework displays, fantastic views from both inside and outside of the boat, standing buffet and drinks (beer, wine & soft drinks).
The cruise is not suitable for children and tickets are available for adults only. If you are planning to travel with children, all our other Combo Tours are family friendly, click here to view them.
The boat has fantastic 3 meter, floor to ceiling windows as well as an open deck to guarantee you have great view of the firework displays.
Transport to the departure point is not included. You can ask your hotel to arrange you a taxi if desired.
After booking, we will send you an email with your booking confirmation. Simply show this as you board the cruise.