Why choose Anderson Tours
The Top 5 reasons why Anderson’s Tours are the premium Blue Mountains Tour
1- Blue Mountains Tours are our specialty
Unlike other day tour companies at Andersons we are the Blue Mountains specialists. We only offer a unique Blue Mountains Tour product and over the last seventeen years, we have refined it to be the best Value Sydney day tour and the total price even includes a ride on the Blue Mountains Scenic Railway, Cable car , Skyway and a hearty lunch!
Our expert guides are qualified tour guides with exceptional knowledge of the Fauna and Flora of the National Park.
2- Our Sydney day tours are exceptional value for money
Andersons is the only small tour offering an all inclusive quality Sydney day trip for the one price of $175.00p/p.
The inclusions consist of the following;
- CBD Hotel pick up
- Entry to Featherdale , the award winning Wildlife Park
- Entry into Waradah Aboriginal Centre, and live performance.
- A hot two course hot lunch is included at a beautiful country restaurant.
- Guided walks with full commentary.
- Included in the price are both the Blue Mountains Scenic Railway, Flyway Cable Car & Skywalk (Valued at $35.00)
- Stop at the Victorian Blue Mountains town of Leura
- Boomerang Throwing Lesson if time permits
- The Rivercat from Homebush Bay returns you to Circular Quay and is the end of your Sydney day tour.
- The only time you need to put your hands in your pocket on the day is when you choose to purchase a souvenir!!
3- Personalised Small Groups
Our maximum group size is just twenty passengers. We believe this is the right size group for you to be well looked after, and to enable interaction with fellow guests. This also means you get to enjoy the feature Blue Mountains attractions in a more intimate atmosphere, with less interruptions.
4- We provide you a quality Sydney day tour
Andersons is managed and operated by the business owners, ensuring a high level of service. We value our customers and aim to give our guests a quality experience that will leave them with a lasting impression of our magnificent country. Many of our guides also live in the Blue Mountains and are keen locals, who are very enthusiastic about sharing the stories of the early settlers and the Aboriginal legends, as well as the facts about the different species of native trees, plants and wildlife.
5- Our Sydney day trip respects the Environment and is Eco Friendly
Our guided small group tours are a great way for us to impact knowledge of our national wilderness and wildlife. Our visitors leave with a greater appreciation of this part of the world, and together we learn to celebrate and truly appreciate the beauty of nature in a manner that does not have a negative impact on this World Heritage listed National Park.