Our Blue Mountains SiteMap
- All Inclusive Tour – No More To PAY
- Blue Mountains Tour & Wildlife Park
- Contact The Blue Mountain Tour Experts at Anderson’s!
- Make a booking
- Our Blog
- Our Blue Mountains SiteMap
- Pick Up List
- Private Customized Day Tours for Groups Large & Small
- Resources & Links
- Rezdy Test Page
- Sydney’s Favourite Provider of Personalised Day Tours
- Thank You!
- TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 6 yrs in a Row 2011, 2012, 2013 ,2014 ,2015 & 2016
- Why Anderson’s Blue Mountains Tours?
- Why choose Anderson Tours
The Blue Mountains and the ancient valleys within:
The fresh atmosphere of these famous mountains, is filled with finely dispersed droplets of oil from the thousands of Eucalyptus trees. This oil mist and the forest ‘s water vapour, scatter short wave of light to create the distinctive blue haze, that saw the name change from ‘Landsdowne Hills’ by Governor Phillip in 1788, to the name that soon followed ‘Blue Mountains’.