Explore the World Heritage-listed wilderness of the Blue Mountains. Soak up panoramic views over the Megalong Valley, learn the Aboriginal legends with a spectacular Cultural performance. Discover another world at Scenic world with amazing experiences on offer, take the thrill of a 52° incline riding the steepest passenger rail in the world, glide With 360° views on the 720 metre journey on the Skyway which provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley. There is so much more on offer at Scenic World with a board walk through the rainforest and all this is included in your ticket price.
See all that the majestic mountains are famous for, pay the one price and see it all with expert guides. Travel on a comfortable Large coach and sit back and enjoy as our guide takes you to all the great spots.
Highlights include Featherdale Wild Life Park, lunch, Scenic Railway, Skyway; cableway at Scenic World, famous lookouts including the Three Sisters, and a river cruise down into Sydney Harbour.
- All Inclusive NO more to pay
- Convenient meeting points at The Rocks, Darling Harbour or Central
- Comfortable Air Conditioned 50 seater Large coach with seperate guide & driver to make sure you are looked after
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can see Koalas hand feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu.
- lunch at a historic mountain hotel
- A ride on the Cableway, Skyway, and Scenic Railway at Scenic world in Katoomba all included in the price
- Take a guided walk along the Scenic Walkway beneath the canopy of this temperate rainforest to the base of the Scenic Railway where you ride the world’s steepest railway
- Relax as you cruise back down the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where your tour concludes
Join our exceptional guide on an all inclusive and informative day tour to the Blue Mountains National Park. Travel across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as we head west to the Blue Mountains following in the footsteps of this country’s early explorers.
We continue our Blue Mountains day trip heading west over the mountain ranges right into the heart of the Blue Mountains National Park.
Our Blue Mountains day trip continues with a visit to Scenic World home to Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Rainforest Walkway. Glide between cliff tops on the Scenic Skyway! With 360° views, the journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley.
Descend into the Jamison Valley on the Cableway, providing a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Discover the tranquility of ancient rainforest strolling along on a guided short boardwalk through the Rainforest Walkway and take the thrilling ride back up on the world’s steepest incline railway the Scenic Railway. (Scenic World Ultimate Discovery Pass is included in the price.
Valued at $39)
Our next stop is Visit is Echo point home of the famous Three Sisters Lookout where you have some free time to explore.
Enjoy a variety of dishes for lunch. All dietary requirements are catered for including Vegetarians, Halal, vegans.
Spend up to an hour at Featherdale Wildlife Park. This award winning wildlife park, gets you up close with some of Australia’s cutest native animals. Here you can see a Koala, hand feed Kangaroos, and get close to our national symbol – the inquisitive emus. There are also crocodiles, wombats and countless bird species – So don’t forget your Camera!!
Our day trip would not be complete without a leisurely cruise on the Parramatta River . Your journey home includes a cruise from Homebush Bay, travelling along the famous Parramatta River an important river in Australia’s Colonial history, with a bar onboard.
Enjoy the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour as we glide past some impressive landmarks including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House onto the final destination – Circular Quay where your Blue Mountains trip ends. You can also choose to end the cruise at Darling Harbour.
Please note that this is not a Small group its on a large coach and only on offer during Dec 27th – 5th of Jan.
- All inclusive Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Convenient meeting points
- Comfortable large coach
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookouts
- Chef prepared lunch
- Views of the Three Sisters
- Scenic Rail and Flyway cable car ride & Skyway
- Rainforest guided walk
- A return rivercruise to Darling Harbour Or Circular Quay
- Tour departs Peak Season only 27th Dec 2017 to the 5th of Jan 2019
- 6:45am Park Royal Darling Harbour, 150 Day St , Darling Harbour.
- 6:55am Outside the back Entrance of the Sheraton on the Park hotel located at 132 Castlereagh st.
- 7.05am Outside of the Four Seasons Hotel, Back Entrance outside 98 Harrington st , The Rocks. We ask that you be ready at your meeting point at least 5 minutes prior. Please note no food or hot beverages are allowed on the coach
We pick up from selected city hotels, please see the list online.
View Hotel Pick Up List Here.
Adult is $220
Child is $170 ( 12 years and under)
**Cancellation fees will be levied relative to the amount of notice given. Within 24 hours or where no notice is given – 100% of the cost of the tour.