Answers to some frequently asked questions
Below you’ll find the answers to some common questions. Of course, feel free to call us to ask our reservations team of any questions that you might have.
- What’s included in the Price?All inclusions are as stated on the tour page under inclusions.
- What’s not included?Gratuities to guide/ driver?
On the Blue Mountain standard Tour we do not included Scenic World rides this is optional.
- Can I take my luggage on tour with me?No unfortunately we don not have any space to store luggage. It’s best to keep it in your hotel lobby.
- Is the trip physically demanding?No not at all , we have seniors & children that join our tour. Our walks to lookouts are very easy to get to.
- Are these Tours suitable for a family?Andersons Tours offer a range of experiences on tour great for a family to keep children entertained. There is no minimum age set. Children under 3 who are sitting on parents laps are free of charge. with our Family Adventures.
- What time does the tour finish and where?The tour concludes at circular quay at approximately 6.15pm at Circular Quay and 6:30pm at Darling Harbour.
- Does the coach take you back to your hotel after the river cruise?NO. The coach leaves guests at Homebush bay after they have boarded on the Fantasea Cruises.
- My child is under 2 do I have to pay?Children under 2 can travel for Free however they cannot occupy a seat. They are required to sit with parents on their lap. If more than 2 children under 2 for the same family are traveling they are required to pay for another seat, as they will not be comfortable this cost is from $85.
- Is this tour suitable for my Child or an elderly?Yes, the tour is small and guests receive personalized service. Tour involves easy walks 1 short walk to a lookout and the other is a short-guided boardwalk at Scenic world. No strenuous hikes are involved.?For Kids the tour is great as it’s interactive. Featherdale is great as they can hand feed Kangaroos, have a photo with a Koala see crocodile emus, etc. IN the mountains they enjoy 3 rides and also guided walks and an Aboriginal Cultural dance and experience
- Can I hire a pram from you?No unfortunately we don’t offer that service
- Can I take my own pram on the bus?Yes. However only 1 per bus can be stored if we already have a family with a pram we cant take another on the same bus.
- Is your tour wheelchair friendly?If a guests is able to get in and out the bus and the wheel chair folds yes, otherwise no as we don’t have a lift. A wheel chair can be hired at Featherdale if needed.
- What type of transport do you use?We use modern 20 seater Coasters, both are climate controlled One was purchased last year Brand New 2016 model , 2010 model the other is a 2008 model. All have seatbelts per passenger and Umbrella’s on board.
- is lunch included ?Yes a 2 course lunch is included and coffee and tea facilities available and included. Drinks are NOT included but can be purchased.
- Do you cater for Vegetarians, Halal or gluten Free diets?Yes we cater for specific diets please advise at time of booking.
- Do we have free time on tour?Yes you have some free time at Echo point to view the Three Sisters.
- Do you see a Waterfall?Yes Katoomba falls on the cable ride down to the valley
- What if it rains do you cancel?No. We Operate in all weather conditions in winter rainfall is low an averages 8 days a month, we provide umbrellas and if the view is affected we do make changes to the itinerary.
- Do you offer a Group discount?Yes for bookings of 5 or more we offer $10 off the adult rate. We also offer travel agent and airline crew discounts. $10 off
- How can I book your tour?You can book by phone, online, with a concierge or at iToursntix & Sydney Visitors Centre. We encourage direct bookings. To secure a booking we require C/C details however guests can pay cash on the day or credit card (2% fee applies for visa & Mastercard) 3% for Amex. Their credit cards are NOT charged until the day of travel.
- What if I need to cancel my tour?If you need to Cancel a tour a refund will be made up to 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours it’s 100% cancellation fee.
- If I lose something on tour can I get it back?We will make every effort to get your lost property back to you. We may ask you to pay for any cost involved.