See all that the majestic mountains are famous for, pay the one price and see it all with expert guides and a fun small group atmosphere. Join Andersons Tours – the Tripadvisor’s award winner 6 years straight!
Highlights include Featherdale Wild Life Park, 2-course lunch, Scenic Railway, Skyway & cableway at Scenic World, famous lookouts, Three Sisters, Waradah Aboriginal performance, and a river cruise down into Sydney Harbour.
- All Inclusive NO more to pay
- Convenient hotel pick up from selected hotels
- Small group of 12 – 20 passengers, to ensure personalized experience with excellent tour guides away from large tour groups
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can see Koalas hand feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu.
- A two-course lunch at the Country Club Golf Course
- A ride on the Cableway, Skyway, and Scenic Railway at Scenic world in Katoomba all included in the price
- Take a guided walk along the Scenic Walkway beneath the canopy of this temperate rainforest to the base of the Scenic Railway where you ride the world’s steepest railway
- A Visit to Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Centre and witness Aboriginal dance and Didgeridoo performances, each with a brief explanation of the stories that accompany each dance
- Relax as you cruise back down the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where your tour concludes
Your Blue mountains sightseeing tour begins with a complimentary CBD Hotel pick up at selected hotels. Join our exceptional guides on a small group of 12 – 20 passengers for a personalised and informative day tour to the Blue Mountains National Park. Travel across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as we head west to the Blue Mountains following in the footsteps of this country’s early explorers.
We continue our Blue Mountains day trip heading west over the mountain ranges right into the heart of the Blue Mountains. Here we start with stop at a walk spectacular cliff lookout a spot off the beaten track) providing splendid panoramic views of the breathtaking Jamison Valley – a photographer’s paradise with its sheer sandstone cliffs colored rust and pink, and lush subtropical rainforest beneath.
Soak up the breathtaking views across the Jamison Valley away from the large crowds that gather at the touristy lookouts and see the Mountains like a local. This lookout is only accessible to small groups.
Our Blue Mountains day trip continues with a visit to Scenic World home to Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Rainforest Walkway. Glide between cliff tops on the Scenic Skyway! With 360° views, the journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley.
Descend into the Jamison Valley on the Cableway, providing a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Discover the tranquility of ancient rainforest strolling along on a guided short boardwalk through the Rainforest Walkway and take the thrilling ride back up on the world’s steepest incline railway the Scenic Railway. (Scenic World Ultimate Discovery Pass is included in the price.
Valued at $39)
Our next stop is Visit to Australia’s No.1 Aboriginal Culture Centre in Katoomba. The Waradah dance troupe, and didgeridoo players entertain and share with compelling corroboree performances, the worlds oldest continuous culture. Here you will have some free time to shop the unique selection of artefacts and merchandise produced by Aboriginal craftsmen and to walk down to Echo Point Lookout for stunning views of the valley and the iconic Three Sisters.
Enjoy a variety of dishes for lunch followed by a freshly made dessert. All dietary requirements are catered for including Vegetarians, Halal, vegans.
After lunch we make our final stop in the Blue Mountains National Park with a short walk to a remote lookout away from the large tour groups to enjoy the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and admire the flora & fauna of this national Park.
Spend up to an hour at Featherdale Wildlife Park. This award winning wildlife park, gets you up close with some of Australia’s cutest native animals. Here you can see a Koala, hand feed Kangaroos, and get close to our national symbol – the inquisitive emus. There are also crocodiles, wombats and countless bird species – So don’t forget your Camera!!
Our day trip would not be complete without a leisurely cruise on the Parramatta River . Your journey home includes a cruise from Homebush Bay, travelling along the famous Parramatta River an important river in Australia’s Colonial history, with a bar onboard.
Enjoy the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour as we glide past some impressive landmarks including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House onto the final destination – Circular Quay where your Blue Mountains trip ends. You can also choose to end the cruise at Darling Harbour.
Please note itinerary operates in a different order at times however all attractions/stops are included by the end of the day.
- Personalised small group, 12 – 20 passengers
- All inclusive Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Courtesy selected city hotel pick up & convenient meeting points
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookouts
- Delicious 2-course Lunch
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre with a live cultural dance
- Views of the Three Sister
- Scenic Rail and Flyway cable car ride & Skyway ( valued at $39)
- Guided rainforest walk
- Unique lookouts only accessible to small groups away from large coaches
- A return rivercruise to Darling Harbour Or Circular Quay where tour concludes
Tour departs daily (except Sundays) at approximately 7.15am outside of the Four Seasons Hotel, Back Entrance outside 98 Harrington st the Rocks or otherwise at selected meeting points and hotels Click here for the list of pick ups.
We pick up from selected city hotels, please see the list online.
View Hotel Pick Up List Here.
Child (3 – 12 years) $175
**Cancellation fees will be levied relative to the amount of notice given. Within 24 hours or where no notice is given – 100% of the cost of tour